Coaching for Results
In this program you will learn and practice how to…
- Set coaching goals, provide feedback and use effective questioning to enable team members to find their own solutions to achieve common goals.
- Develop team members to realize their potential and achieve higher levels of skills and performance.
- Motivate people to take ownership to change their behavior in a way that is personally meaningful and aligned with company expectations.
Date: Friday, November 6, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Registration: Online registration form
Language: English and Thai
(Plenary explanation in English. Discuss and practice in small groups by choice of
In today’s rapidly changing business environment, coaching has become an indispensable leadership skill. Our coaching skills program gives you the skills you need to help your team members take ownership of their development and commit to making a change.
You will gain valuable ‘hands-on practice’ through role plays and exercises that simulate real business scenarios. You will leave the program with the tools you need to align staff development with company goals, improve their performance and raise their level of engagement at work.
- Learn how to adapt your communication and development approach to the specific needs of coachee
- Learn how to use coaching for people development
- Realize the benefits of coaching for you, the organization and the coachees themselves
- Identify one’s strengths and improvement areas through practicing feedback, active listening and an actual coaching conversation
- Apply learning in the workplace by preparing for an actual coaching conversation
Benefits of Facilitation :
- Greater empowerment and motivation within the team
- New solutions and higher performance from team members
- Increased commitment and ownership of coachees to make a change
- Greater alignment
- Improved skills and higher performance
- Understanding of how to contribute in a way that is personally meaningful & valuable to the company
- Greater understanding of their strengths and areas to improve
Preparation: Decide someone to coach prior to the program.
- People development methods: compare and contrast
- Coaching definition and benefits
- Coaching Conversations: 5 key elements
- Goal setting and alignment
- Listening Skills: Learn and practice active listening and effective questioning
- Feedback Skills: Learn and practice how to give effective feedback
- Coaching Conversation Steps
- Coaching Exercises: Use case studies and role plays to practice using the Coaching Model
- Wrap Up: Review the entire program and create a personal action plan
* Specific topics subject to change.
* Lunch and refreshment will be served.
- Managers & team leaders who want to encourage growth and foster independence in their subordinates.
- Anyone interested in coaching skills to enhance productivity through more effective communication.
- HR professionals who are responsible for talent and people development.
John F. McNulty, People Focus Consulting, PFC Asia Pacific, Managing Director
As a multicultural trainer and consultant with over 20 years of global business experience and a broad international professional background, Mr. McNulty provides clients a unique and valuable perspective to develop their people and organizations in Thailand and throughout the Asia Pacific region. As an executive coach, John has supported the development of executives at major US and European subsidiaries in industries including luxury and sports brands, internet search and I.T., market research and pharmaceuticals.
Ai-mon Kongkeow, People Focus Consulting, Global Professional Associate
Ms. Kongkeow is an English and Thai bilingual consultant with over 20 years of experience working, managing and developing employees in multinational organizations in Thailand. She is based in Bangkok and started her career with Toyota Motor Thailand before moving to the service industry at TNS Thailand, a leading multinational market research consulting agency. At TNS, she experienced working in a fast growth and changing organization. She helped develop the business from a flat organization with 30 staff to more than 250 staff in a multicultural, globally-matrixed, work environment.
Standard 1 Day Program Price: THB10,000/per person
Early registration discount – THB9,000 if the registration is prior to October 10. *We recommend registering earlier, since we close application as soon as all seats are sold. Volume discount – 2 or more participants from the same company, 2nd person or more = THB9,000/person. *The price includes VAT.
Cancellations up to 10 days prior to the workshop date are 100% refundable. For cancellations, please contact E-mail: email@example.com . (Full payment is required for cancellations within 10 days of the program date.)
Registration & Inquiry:
Please register by clicking the below URL.
- Online registration form: https://krs.bz/peoplefc/m/pfcthaiseminar3
After registration, you will receive the confirmation e-mail and also details of payment procedure.
- Application deadline: October 28.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +66 6-1380-0798
Sponsor & Organizer:
People Focus Consulting: http://www.peoplefocusconsulting.com/en
Le Grand Harajuku, 3-12-8 Sendagaya Shibuya, Tokyo 151-0051
Siam S & Grace Co., Ltd.
1108/31 Sukhumvit Road, Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110