Leading High Performance Teams
In this program you will learn and practice how to…
- Lead team members in a way that increases their ownership to contribute and execute solutions.
- Motivate and unite multi-cultural and multi-generational team members towards a common goal.
- Initiate a difficult change that team members will commit to and effectively execute.
Date: Thursday, November 5, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Registration: Online registration form
Leaders today need to enable multi-cultural and multi-generational team members to respect different values and unite to get results. Leaders who use facilitation skills can help their teams to be more productive and achieve better outcomes such as: higher performance, effective change, and solutions to achieve a common goal.
Participants in this program will learn how leaders can utilize facilitation skills to effectively communicate, problem-solve and manage change within teams. The program is practical and skill-focused and includes interactive, fun exercises and discussions.
- Understand the role and importance of facilitation skills for leaders to get results through teamwork.
- Learn and practice key skills to effectively manage change and problem-solving in diverse teams.
- Get advice and feedback regarding your leadership and communication skills through practical group exercises.
Benefits of Facilitation:
★For Teams and Organizations:
- Support and focus problem-solving, change and decision-making
- Manage and leverage diversity to achieve objectives
- Gain commitment to decisions and ownership for effective execution of a change
- Build trust and unify a diverse team
- Increase meeting efficiency and effectiveness
★For Team Members:
- Focus on the discussion content rather than the process of communication or the meeting
- Enables individuals to consider, discuss, and make decisions that are aligned with the organization
- Feel empowered through participation in decision-making and problem-solving
- Orientation & introductions
- Discuss importance & analyze the impact of different cultural values on teamwork
- Facilitation and global teamwork: what & how
- Learn and practice key elements of effective team meetings
- Practice facilitation skills to manage team problem-solving to get results
- Learn key discussion tools and practice
- Review the Team Development Stages, discuss role of facilitators and troubleshoot
- Practice managing conflict in global teams
- Action plan and wrap-up
* Specific topics subject to change.
* Lunch and refreshment will be served.
- Professionals who currently work or want to work in a global/regional role.
- Managers and project leaders to manage diverse cultures and different generations.
- HR professionals who are responsible for leading change and empowering employees.
John F. McNulty, People Focus Consulting, PFC Asia Pacific, Managing Director
As a multicultural trainer and consultant with over 20 years of global business experience and a broad international professional background, Mr. McNulty provides clients a unique and valuable perspective to develop their people and organizations in
Thailand and throughout the Asia Pacific region. As an executive coach,
John has supported the development of executives at major US and
European subsidiaries in industries including luxury and sports brands,
internet search and I.T., market research and pharmaceuticals.
Standard 1 Day Program Price: THB10,000/per person
Early registration discount – THB9,000 if the registration is prior to
October 10. *We recommend registering earlier, since we close
application as soon as all seats are sold. Volume discount – 2 or more
participants from the same company, 2nd person or more =
*The price includes VAT.
Cancellations up to 10 days prior to the workshop date are 100%refundable. For cancellations, please contact E-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org . (Full payment is required for cancellations
within 10 days of the program date.)
Registration & Inquiry:
Please register by clicking the below URL.
- Online registration form: https://krs.bz/peoplefc/m/pfcthaiseminar2
After registration, you will receive the confirmation e-mail and also details of payment procedure.
- Application deadline: October 28.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +66 6-1380-0798
Sponsor & Organizer:
People Focus Consulting: http://www.peoplefocusconsulting.com/en
Le Grand Harajuku, 3-12-8 Sendagaya Shibuya, Tokyo 151-0051
Siam S & Grace Co., Ltd.
1108/31 Sukhumvit Road, Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110